1. Topshop Fur Collared Quilted Biker Jacket - I have wanted a leather jacked since forever! So this winter I am most definitely investing in one! I am loving this one from Topshop at the minute, it's £58 and I definitely think I will be purchasing it once I come home from holidays.
2. YSL Touche Eclat Foundation - Even before this was released I've wanted this. Everything I read and watch about it just makes me want it more.
3. Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask - I have invested in a few more expensive skin care products recently and the difference really is noticeable (blog posts coming soon). This is next on my list, Kate from Gh0stparties and Anna from Vivianna Does Make-Up both love this, and I actually want to be them therefore I need this!
4. OPI Minnie Mouse Collection - This is the cutest collection of nail polishes ever! But this one particularly, it has lots of little hearts in different shades of pink - TOO CUTE!
5. Bare Minerals SPF Natural Sunscreen - I really want to but this before I go on holiday! It's a sunscreen with mineral make-up combined, perfect for those like me who are conscious of their skin. It looks super practical with a brush that screws away.
6. Topshop Mighty Boots - Oh my goodness I have saved the best for last. Basically these are the new version of the Topshop Ambush Boots which I managed to refuse to buy last year (I have no idea where I got the willpower) as they were something like £75. However these are only £45 and are basically the same. They are 100% wishful thinking as I am buying these asap! Most definitely a winter staple!
Have you girls been buying anything nice recently?
Kisses, Robyn x