10 Most Used Beauty Products!
The lovely Kate from MakeUp+More tagged me to do this post so I thought I would give it a go! First off you can tell that all these have been taken straight from my make-up bag due to how grubby they all look! I was going to give them a wee clean and make them look all pretty, but this shows I actually use them I guess!
1. Most Used Eye-Shadow: Ok I'm going to cheat straight away and choose the Urban Decay Naked Pallete and not one individual one, as this is the only pallete I use. I love brown smokey eyes for everyday and black smokey eyes for night time so this is perfect!
2. Most Used Mascara: L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara (Review)
3. Most Used Concealer: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (Review)
4. Most Used Bronzer: Nars Laguna Bronzer (Review)
5. Most Used Nail Polish: Sally Hanson Insta-Dry, I have so little patience I can't paint my nails without this!
6. Most Used Powder: Mac Mineralise Skin Finish Natural; this leaves your skin with a gorgeous matte finish without looking 'clumpy'.
7. Most Used Lipstick + Lip-gloss: L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in Cheeky Magenta (Review) and a BarryM Lipgloss.
8. Most Used Foundation: Revlon Photoready Foundation, really need to do a full review of this as it's flipping amazing!
9. Most Used Eye-Liner: Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer. However I usually use eye-shadow to line my eyes.
10. Most Used Blusher: 99p Blusher Pallete (Review). If you read my blog you'll know I'm a little afraid of blusher!
So what are your most used beauty products?